Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Goodbye for now.

It has been a long time since the last time I wrote anything on my blog. Oh wait, "long time" is an understatement. It's a been a few months now from the last time I wrote something.

Rather, I'm writing 'cause this is the only medium that I could actually air my thoughts. I'm not even sure if she is reading this but it took me awhile to realize that this was it. You're moving on... I guess, the whole work environment is suffocating that you need a fresh start. I whole new environment to begin with. I'm happy for you!

Really, I am happy for you that you have had muster enough courage to let go and moved on. I'm hoping that this last hoorah will be something eventful not only to you but for us as well.

Looking forward to our plans in September.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home