Drown me MP
- it's late and i'm so tired, help me realize that i'm wrong. Cure me coz i'm suffering, i've been constantly battling with my feelings against my reason. I know in the first place that I don't even have the right to feel this way.
You confuse me in so many ways, just tell it straight to my face since i don't have the guts to even utter those words that has been longing to be uttered for the past year. Should i be risking everything just to give in to my whim. This constant compromise between me and you, you and me. Give me therapy, help me be cured. I don't see myself being in this predicament, i'm half hearted with the whole situation.
This isn't normal, i know. But if only, i could have just shouted your name even if it's a crowded place but my mouth was kept shut, i think someone took the key and never returned it. Who is to blame?
Every time i see you, i have this urged to hold you and whisper in your ears that you've been on my mind lately. I have to act like everything's ok, like everything's normal. Ha! Normalcy, what a contradiction.
I need to go out more, i think thats what lacking here. I've run out of options. Or maybe i'm not trying too hard? Lady Hunter, you enchantress. If i close my eyes, i hope this would stop. Let me count.... 1....2...3....4....5...6...7...8...9...10.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home