Responsible or not?
I tried so many times to think things over and i'm not sure anymore whether this is just infatuation. Yes,despite the fact that your a single mom doesn't mean that you're not attractive.
But you know this isn't me anymore.
What about mu selfish plans?
I'm not yet ready to be in a loyal commitment.
I think immaturely and it would just be unfair to you if i try to even ask you out.
Argh! Help!
My worth is not determined by the price of my clothes
But you know this isn't me anymore.
What about mu selfish plans?
I'm not yet ready to be in a loyal commitment.
I think immaturely and it would just be unfair to you if i try to even ask you out.
Argh! Help!
My worth is not determined by the price of my clothes
3 Comments:
Single mom? She's with a loving partner for akm0st 10 yearrs, bro. Gising gising din pag me liwanag na, harimg araw. Tapos na ang panaginip. Di na masaya yan. Buking na buking na kalokohan. Tiigil na tago nang tago. Lantad na at trabah0ng di tao ang gawa mo, e.
Gusto mo ba? Totohanin mo lang, wala tay0ng pagtatalunan. Sustentuhan mo na rin 2 anak namin, ha. Para di ka lang nakakagulo, tumul0ng ka na rin.
Huh? What are you talking about?
Post a Comment
<< Home