Sayang
yes i tried my best but for all its worth it has been a roller coaster ride for us. i'm hoping for better days.
****
Could it be that the universe can't help itself from making a joke out of me?
I've been here before. I saw this before. It's funny. The thing you avoid most just come crashing in front of you... again. Murphy's Law ["Anything that can go wrong will go wrong"] I suppose? I just wonder why the hell it should happen to me every now and then. Isn't there anyone else to play the part of the jilted lover? Then again, no one has been jilted...yet. But who knows? Maybe tomorrow I'll be singing a different tune.
Labels: best of luck
1 Comments:
Tsk..mahirap talaga ang nanggugulo sa relasyon ng ibang relasyon. Nega vibes ang bitbit mo. Lalo pa at me mga anak. Isang pamilya ang plano mong wasakin. Ako nahihiya sa inaasal mo. May panahon pa para gumawa ng tama. Umayos ka para di ka makasakit ng kapwa matupad lang ang pansarili at makamundong adhika.
Post a Comment
<< Home