Friday, October 21, 2022

Lies again?

When I am starting to believe that all are lies. I know that I did a ton shit of things, too but those you have said lately. Do I believe it or do I take it at face value?


I am constantly reminding myself that I am being manipulated as a fuck buddy to you. I am done with that game and if I was younger like in my 20s that wouldn't have been an issue. If you can't be satisfied sexually by your partner then it is not my concern anymore, May. 


You picked her and I am not budging nor am I concerned if there are things she can't give you. IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM.

I am counting 21 days starting today not to contact you. 


SELF:

You are strong-willed. You can do it. You can be a better person. 

You will meet that person who has been praying for you and who deserves the love you can give selflessly. 

Kapit lang. You can do it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home