Monday, October 12, 2020

When it finally meets its end.


 Funny how the weather perfectly coincides with what I am currently feeling. Finally, we've come to terms, no matter how hard we tried. It will never work. Break-ups came too often and I wasn't quite sure if that was even normal. 


I fully accepted your situation and your set-up. Interestingly enough our discussions are not about it but rather on shallow talks. 


Dear Self,


You have loved and lost. It is fine and you will get through it. Please do not think that you are alone now. There are some who still care for you and loves you unconditionally. Relationships fail because it has a reason. It teaches us that we may be broken but can pick the pieces of who we are.


Please keep moving forward and strive to be a better person.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home