Saturday, February 29, 2020

It got bland

When is the right time to say that even sex has gotten boring and bland? I was pretty upfront how I am in bed and how I want things to be in bed. It has been months since all we did was being a vanilla couple. I have nothing against doing vanilla however that is so not me. I have been dominant and I intended to stay that way. Believe it or not, I did some adjustments to make things comfortable but that is sacrificing my own satisfaction and happiness. I even have to fake my own orgasms since I do not feel anymore excitement.

We are now again arguing, I'm too tired of it. Maybe it is time for me to see other people behind her back. Cowardly, I know but I am letting her or us... Let the love die naturally. 

Anyway, my shit of a brain is at it again. 'Til next time. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home