Nakakapagod
Marunong naman din pala akong mapagod. Hindi na tama na ako ang kadalasang umuunawa. Ayoko na.
I remember how my heart did plead to my mind that it is still worth it. All it takes is patience. But this time around my heart was the one who clearly tapped out. I could only take so much and being in a toxic and unhappy relationship is not one of them.
Am I afraid to be alone? Of course, the mere thought of it scares me but this is my choice. I want to take care of myself first when I lost almost everything. My life lost its direction and I am trying to pick up every piece of it. I can't wait for this year to end. Depression sucks. I'm trying to get out of it.
Deep inside, I'm screaming out loud. Telling my other self to wake up. You need to move. You can't be stuck here forever.
If there's anyone... Please help me?
Labels: Depression, disappointments, heartache
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home