Tuesday, November 26, 2019

2020

My life fell apart this year and I would like to help myself get out of the shithole that I am in. 

If May and I will get back together... That's well and good. That would be lovely and I would try not to make her or make her feel like a doormat. 

If May and I wouldn't then what I could do is move far away from Metro Manila. I know that it is a bit selfish... Leaving my whole family but I guess my brother would understand. I would like him to have the house for him and his future family. I always have imagined myself that I would be living alone. Just a citizen of the world, where I get to travel if not within the country. Outside of the country sounds awesome, too. 

I hate to admit it but I am okay. I am okay with me not having anyone. If this is a trait of being a psychopath then maybe I am. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home