Friday, November 30, 2018

Here's how it finally ended...

So, I saw her by chance... wasn't hoping but it just happened. I don't know what has gotten to this thick skull of mine. Why did I even bothered to come towards her? Did I expect that she'll acknowledge my presence. Apparently, it was the opposite. Now here I am, contemplating what just happened. Why I was being stupid. Words were already said and caused a rift between us. Shame on me for writing my thoughts but shame on her or whoever chanced upon my twitter and blogsite. 

My blog has always been an outlet to air out my thoughts. I need to write and I need to let this steam off. I need not tell the people I hang out with about this. Stupidity comes in different forms noh? I guess, that was me telling myself that it's the last time I'll ever see her again. No goodbyes or what have yous. I guess, she's thinking that I never existed and I should do the same. 

Point of the matter is things got ugly even before it started. Oh well, that's how it is. I'll move forward and she has done the same. It was nice knowing her though. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home