Lingon
I'm so used to the quote "Lonely but not alone or vv " But which of myself can totally relate to?
Second, me and football girl stopped talking. Don't ask why. We just did.
Lastly, there's another Charly. This guy is more jilted that the one from last year. The French guy was more of confused while this one loves to play the game. Not that I have a problem with someone who loves the game. But I'll let him do what he wants and I'll start blocking people on my contacts.
Not much has happened. It's still the same. The environment got awkward between the family. But again, I trust no one. Only myself.
First of, M did retract her resignation. So just, imagine my horror when I had to pay for my teammates' dinner two months ago.
Second, me and football girl stopped talking. Don't ask why. We just did.
Lastly, there's another Charly. This guy is more jilted that the one from last year. The French guy was more of confused while this one loves to play the game. Not that I have a problem with someone who loves the game. But I'll let him do what he wants and I'll start blocking people on my contacts.
Not much has happened. It's still the same. The environment got awkward between the family. But again, I trust no one. Only myself.
Labels: #alexkalil, #footballgirl
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home