Saturday, August 11, 2018

Cheers to new beginnings!!!😁

Two weeks have gone and I didn't know that I became the talk of the town. She got linked to me when there shouldn't be any in the first place. I apologize if she got involved. I apologized to myself too. It's unfair that people would want to start a gossip when they don't know the back story. A friend tried to help but it isn't really helping. I was told as well that she retracted her resignation but when I was trying to phish that information... Well, let's put it this way... She is still resigning. 

I know I shouldn't be betting about this matters. I know karma is a bitch. But she lied, I'm disappointed. I'm sure she has a reason why. Heck! There's no reason for her to know the bet coz I know I'm gonna win. Two free dinner treat this September. I can't wait to see the look on their faces once I show them the effective resignation date. 


I tried to reach out again but to no avail. Kind of useless of doing the same thing over and over again. 


Oh well, one week of not seeing her is gonna be a breathe of fresh air. On other things, I'm suprised with some of the common interests that me and football girl have. I know she's gonna be a different challenge but I know for a fact it's gonna be more on a positive note.


A tropical storm weekend! Stay safe and dry!😁


PS: 

I deleted her number 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home