Emotions got me again...
She just passed her resignation. She's leaving and I sort of,hate myself for feeling such things. I'm not sure how I really feel anymore.
Shit! I'm crazy about her... It's pretty obvious. I think she knows that too. I have so many things on the line here. First, my reputation. Second, never have I asked anyone from work for a date or have this strong attraction towards anyone. Crushes I had a few but this one is so different. What was about her that got me attracted? I'm totally confused!!!
Was it because one day it dawned on me that I was physically attracted to her? Or was it her mysterious personality? Hell! That can't be it right? Obviously, she can't stand the idea of me talking to her. She's always in a fucking hurry or has a lot of excuses. But why???!!!!!
There are a lot of women out there but why her? I'm doing a monologue trying to convince myself that it's never gonna work. It will never work and never will she reciprocate the attention I'm giving her. Not in the entirety of her remaining days at the office.
***
So, I got reprimanded by a friend as to whatever plan I may have in mind. I can remain passive but I have to show empathy pa rin that she's leaving the company. Let's see what happens. Medyo napapagod na ako as to how she treats me.
Shit! I'm crazy about her... It's pretty obvious. I think she knows that too. I have so many things on the line here. First, my reputation. Second, never have I asked anyone from work for a date or have this strong attraction towards anyone. Crushes I had a few but this one is so different. What was about her that got me attracted? I'm totally confused!!!
Was it because one day it dawned on me that I was physically attracted to her? Or was it her mysterious personality? Hell! That can't be it right? Obviously, she can't stand the idea of me talking to her. She's always in a fucking hurry or has a lot of excuses. But why???!!!!!
There are a lot of women out there but why her? I'm doing a monologue trying to convince myself that it's never gonna work. It will never work and never will she reciprocate the attention I'm giving her. Not in the entirety of her remaining days at the office.
***
So, I got reprimanded by a friend as to whatever plan I may have in mind. I can remain passive but I have to show empathy pa rin that she's leaving the company. Let's see what happens. Medyo napapagod na ako as to how she treats me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home