That feeling again...
There comes a point when the routinary things you do everyday gets exhausting almost to a point that you just want to quit. I am almost at my 10th year of service to the same account since 2008. I have moved to different types of skill sets but I am still feeling empty. Like there is no accomplishment on my end. No, I'm not like the others who doesn't feel contentment of what they do. I am content. This is my safety. Maybe, too safe that I don't know how it feels anymore to take a risk.
I'm just waiting for November and see what happens then. My business venture just got trashed. The owner of the lot I'm leasing changed his terms leaving me with no choice but to put on hold my plans. I am ready to live in the island
I am ready to live off the basics. Maybe, this year I'm not supposed to pursue it but nevertheless, I'll do it in the near future. For now, I am back to procastinating. Heck, it's raining now and I'm late for work.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home