So, what happened?
So, what did happen? How did it happen? Somehow, it just did. I know despite the warnings given to me by people who know me. I veered away and still decided to clear matters with her.
I had to... It's the most sane thing for me to do. I don't want to give this perception that I am makulit. I am makulit but only to those who actually know me. Now, there's a sudden change. It feels like she's sort of starting to warm up. Is this her way of saying "I should pursue her?"
Weeks have passed. A lot has changed and I'm not sure anymore if I would. I don't think that she's the type that I would like to be in a relationship with. To begin with, she's still young. Heck, she's 12 years younger than I am. No, I don't think so... That's not me.
Why iii love the Moon 🌗
This song has such a solid and happy vibe to it but has lowkey sad bars
I had to... It's the most sane thing for me to do. I don't want to give this perception that I am makulit. I am makulit but only to those who actually know me. Now, there's a sudden change. It feels like she's sort of starting to warm up. Is this her way of saying "I should pursue her?"
Weeks have passed. A lot has changed and I'm not sure anymore if I would. I don't think that she's the type that I would like to be in a relationship with. To begin with, she's still young. Heck, she's 12 years younger than I am. No, I don't think so... That's not me.
Why iii love the Moon 🌗
This song has such a solid and happy vibe to it but has lowkey sad bars
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home