Thursday, June 07, 2018

Really?

I had to pretend that I haven't read her text when she came up to me and apologized for the emoji. It suddenly feels and sounds like I'm badgering her to apply for a post I already asked. I only asked her once, she gave me the answer and I'm good with it.

Hindi ako bata para mangulit. Her texts sounds like she was annoyed and I got annoyed too. Girl, you're just but a mere crush!!! It will never go beyond that when she was clear that she's not into dating anyone from work. Again, I am well aware that she's dating someone. So, why would I bother?
I was already doing well and she sends me a text like that... Why?! Are you feeling guilty because all of a sudden I stopped texting  you? That I stopped being cordial with you. I said I wanted it to be cordial but your actions differ from what you said. Now, I'm just given a valid reason not to talk to you nor even bother to look at you. Please for the love of.... Don't give me a reason to avoid and hate you. Sheesh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home