"I feel like this song sounds like a spooky chase montage. Is that just me? Because I can totally picture a girl tripping through the dark green foliage of a forest as angry black storm clouds brew above her, spilling cold rain onto the roots, and grass and mossy branches that stretch towards her like bony fingers, clawing at her hair, knees and skirt."
It's 38 minutes past 1 o' clock in the morning. I should be asleep by now but my early morning musings had kept me awake as well as I just finished reading Maine's most recent blog entry. A year has passed when I became a fan of a local artista. No, I am not saying that I dislike them but I am just not a fan of our local showbiz probably because it's all rumors, showbiz trying to denigrate one another or simply put... for publicity. Good or bad it is still publicity. What is she really feeling right now? Does she even feel tired? Is she raring to get a few days off?
Anyway, I rarely watch now those mid afternoon variety shows but with the looks of it the segment still has a regular following.
Enough of that, it has been awhile since I posted something here.This is the only place where I could actually say my sentiments, what I feel and my thoughts as of the moment. I miss writing about nothing... My nothing is my something... it has value. It's been more than ten years since I created my blog. My own personal space; when most of the blog sites I know had capitalized their earning by adding a feature on their blog.
Will I keep this all to myself? or should I try to earn as well as I out into writing my unspoken thoughts. When some of my friends told to VLOG instead of doing it the old fashion way of writing. Everything's easier now, simpler... why complicate things? First of, I am not attractive so that's already a minus when you do VLOG's. Second, I was not given the gift of gab thus no one ( I think) will listen nor watch me talk about nothing of interest over the web. Lastly, I like the thought of writing. It gives you that feeling of anything you would like to put into writing. You can actually look like a goofball without anyone noticing it.
It's quarter to 3AM. It's late and would need some shut eyes. I have a long day ahead... eh... make that a long week ahead. C'mon Mr. Sandman, I need your fairy powder to lull me to sleep. ( I just placed this song on repeat...)
Will I keep this all to myself? or should I try to earn as well as I out into writing my unspoken thoughts. When some of my friends told to VLOG instead of doing it the old fashion way of writing. Everything's easier now, simpler... why complicate things? First of, I am not attractive so that's already a minus when you do VLOG's. Second, I was not given the gift of gab thus no one ( I think) will listen nor watch me talk about nothing of interest over the web. Lastly, I like the thought of writing. It gives you that feeling of anything you would like to put into writing. You can actually look like a goofball without anyone noticing it.
It's quarter to 3AM. It's late and would need some shut eyes. I have a long day ahead... eh... make that a long week ahead. C'mon Mr. Sandman, I need your fairy powder to lull me to sleep. ( I just placed this song on repeat...)
Labels: musings, sleepingatlast, soundsindie, watermark
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home