Sunday, February 14, 2016

The Reality Is...

I am writing again and no less it's Valentine's Day. No, I am not here to write about my love story or how painful it is to lose someone. Losing someone... wow, it does bring back some hurtful memories. (Geez, it has been ages... *face palm*) But that will be another story. This is one of those days where I would typically go out of town and spend the weekend on my own. But today I am doing it differently. I am staying home for no particular reason at all. ( oh wait, there's a reason why I'm staying home this weekend. XD) Anyway, here's to my 1 am thoughts...

We have been sold a vapid vision of "Love" for decades... Two loving hearts unite over a glance, have some critical climatic clash, reconcile through smiling tears, and vanish into the sunset. But that isn't love at all; love starts on the very next day after, when the socks are on the floor and the bills are due.



You mentioned finding someone who will comfort you in sickness and listens to your stories. You will never "Find Love" that way. Love starts when "You" listen to someone's stories, understood their happiness, sadness, fear and triumphs. LOVE is when it becomes unconditional. Love is both the protagonist and antagonist. Happiness and heartaches will always come hand in hand. The question is "how we would handle the pain, the fear and sorrow of Love?". I think we should always muster enough courage and faith to face every moment, day by day until death. In reality, finding that "someone" will never come with an awesome soundtrack or with a breath - taking background. It is never going to be like that... Nope... Never...



PS: 
My blog is at the brink of being deleted... Haven't been active and finally... Here I am sharing my thoughts at an un-godly hour just like before... 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home