Sunday, October 25, 2015

Finally Here Comes Maine Mendoza!

Yesterday October 24th 2015 became an eventful day for the AlDub nation since it was the day that Lola Nidora finally gave her Tamang Panahon to both Alden and YayaDub. Luckily, I was able to score 3 VIP tickets for my mother and best friend.

If you check my previous post, I already mentioned as to when I started to like Maine Mendoza? A quick recap. I saw her when she was doing her Kris A parodies using an app called DubSmash and the rest is history.

I am one of the million followers of Maine Mendoza. I am proud to say the least that I AM A FAN of Maine. She has this charm that would make you easily fall for her because she can make you cry, make you laugh and give you this emotions you've never felt before. While I'm blogging this;  I am still loss for words of what I felt inside the Philippine Arena when she was finally being introduced as herself and not her character "YayaDub". People from all walks of life have come to like her... From the CoƱos down to the ordinary Juan. I've come to love Maine for her truthfulness and simplicity. No, I haven't met her personally but she gives you that raw emotion that you rarely see on TV. She is a rare gem indeed and I am thankful for Eat Bulaga for discovering Maine's talent.  

Anyhow, I was so ecstatic the time Maine had to hang her apron. She was now being introduced as Maine Mendoza to everybody. I am happy for her that in a span of 5 months she is officially have had become a celebrity (her secret ultimate dream). I was crying while I was cheering her on with the voice over. It was more of a coming out party for her and true enough... it certainly did. I was literally shouting, jumping and tears of joy! I never experienced this before. Heck! Not even for a local celebrity! I am happy for being part of history that contributed tweets for the AlDub nation. I have never felt this kind of emotions to anyone before. I'm just happy that Maine was discovered and I wish her all the best with her new adventure.I am proud to be a fan! You are no longer our dear "Yaya" she has blossomed to be you - Maine Mendoza!!! 







Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home