Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Gah! She's only 20!

Oh, it feels good to be back. This blog is almost at its brink of being deleted. *** hey blogger.com please don't?*** 

Anyway, typically the reason why I would write is when I would like to share thoughts and how things ought to be. This is the one place where I could actually think and see things in perspective.  As we all know, the current love team that has grown quite a following is the team up of Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza aka Yaya Dub. AlDub as everyone calls their love team. 

I honestly... don't know where to start with this blog. But I have been crushing on a 20 year old. Jeez, I'm 12 years her senior and here I am acting like a teenager hoping that my crush would notice me or make pansin with tweets or IG comments or what have you. Selfishly thinking and saying to myself that I saw her first prior to being the "Yaya Dub " that she is now. Crazy huh? but seriously... I should and never think about this again. It's not the norm. Heck, as if she has read my comments or tweets. Right? Right.

Note to self: "Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can only be in our heart, not in our life..."

Always been a fan and that's what I'm gonna be. A fan will always have a one way relationship but it's OK. IT IS OK. =D AND NO! I AM NOT A STALKER. I'M NEVER EVER GONNA BE A STALKER! AGAIN, I AM JUST A FAN LIKE ANYONE ELSE. I APPRECIATE HER TALENTS... FOR SHARING IT TO THE PUBLIC. AND I WOULD LIKE TO WISH HER ALL THE BEST. XD

To our nag iisang yayaDub namin sa aldub nation. More gigs, more opportunities await and we look forward to seeing more of you on TV. Heck, make that everywhere!!! Billboards, movies, teleserye etc...







Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home