MARS has landed.
It all came unexpectedly, while "she" was away here i am trying to fight with my conscience whether i like MARS just because i find her cute. Or is it my whim all acting up crazy again? MARS was just some one who recently caught my eye. I don't know MARS personally it was Lloydie's idea and used me for bait to get the mobile number of MARS' friend and here i am stuck with a big L on my forehead. Lloydie would tell me facts here and there about MARS, in addition he would always tell me that there might be a chance that me and MARS might hit off in a good way. C'mon do you really think that someone would believe that the reason why a particular person would like to ask for someone's mobile number is for friendship? I think that is lame and pathetic. Days turn into weeks. Weeks turn into months, and yes i think I'm starting to like her.
The next question would be why? Why can't you just go without asking for your "someone's" permission,
i mean.. is his decision that relevant? but this i can promise you.
I'll make sure that you'll be well taken care of. you'll enjoy the pristine saltwater touching your skin. the white sand and the mere environment itself. why can't we just go away and enjoy the time all for ourselves. this will be different from pagudpod, i know that i don't talk much but i guess before i leave this is one thing i wanted to do... and that is to ask you out.
Lloydie already crushed my mere being to you so why not continue it? a risk can't be that hard right? By the way, no need to worry about the Egyptian goddess. She wouldn't know since i wouldn't tell her in the first place. She won't be going.
But above all, the real dilemma is how in the world will i invite you to our beach bumming getaway? I mean i know that i have a month to ask you. I just don't have the guts to tell you, i completely forgot that your MARS and I'm stuck here... in my Earth. I'll keep you posted.
===============
currently listening to:
the killers - somebody told me
fall out boy - what a catch, donnie
carolina liar - i'm not over and coming to terms
The next question would be why? Why can't you just go without asking for your "someone's" permission,
i mean.. is his decision that relevant? but this i can promise you.
I'll make sure that you'll be well taken care of. you'll enjoy the pristine saltwater touching your skin. the white sand and the mere environment itself. why can't we just go away and enjoy the time all for ourselves. this will be different from pagudpod, i know that i don't talk much but i guess before i leave this is one thing i wanted to do... and that is to ask you out.
Lloydie already crushed my mere being to you so why not continue it? a risk can't be that hard right? By the way, no need to worry about the Egyptian goddess. She wouldn't know since i wouldn't tell her in the first place. She won't be going.
But above all, the real dilemma is how in the world will i invite you to our beach bumming getaway? I mean i know that i have a month to ask you. I just don't have the guts to tell you, i completely forgot that your MARS and I'm stuck here... in my Earth. I'll keep you posted.
===============
currently listening to:
the killers - somebody told me
fall out boy - what a catch, donnie
carolina liar - i'm not over and coming to terms
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home