TONTO!!!

Some people just can't follow instructions, that i can say.
I went to this hair salon in a mall near our place, i carefully instructed to have a trim on my hair.
I was observing him, when i suddenly noticed that he's cutting my hair way too short than what i expected.
In the back of my mind i was saying: " i need to tell this person to stop first and listen to what i say"
And so I did, but by the time i opened my mouth...
To hell's wrath, he already cut an inch of my hair already...
I almost cried in my seat, but i have to hold back my emotions. I just waited for the hell to be done and over with. I quickly got up, went to the reception and paid without looking back because i'm trying to avoid any bad words to come out of my mouth..
Right now, i really don't know what to do... thanks to that effin' hair stylist he bastardized my hair!!!
TONTO!!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home