Tuesday, June 16, 2009

still on the 90's movie marathon...

your not in if you haven't been to chuckE cheese's... - line from a tv show back then i can't remember

from 10 things I hate about you:

"Bianca, let's go we're all congregating around mr. Cuervo"
"who needs affection when i have blind hatred..."
"not until she kissed me
where
in the car"

The Shrew reciting a poem...

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair
I hate the way you drive my car, I hate it when you stare
I hate your bid dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind
I hate you so much it makes me sick, it even makes me rhyme
I hate the way youre always right, I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when youre not around, and the fact that you didnt call
But mostly I hate the way I dont hate you, not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

====================
SoundTrack

I Want You To Want Me (Letters To Cleo)
Fnt (Semisonic)
I Know (Save Ferris)
Your Winter (Sister Hazel)
Even Angels Fall (Jessica Riddle)
New World (Leroy)
Saturday Night (Ta-gana)
Atomic Dog (George Clinton)
Dazz (Brick)
The Weakness In Me (Joan Armatrading)
War (The Cardigans)
Wings Of A Dove (Madness)
Cruel To Be Kind (Letters To Cleo)
One More Thing (Richard Gibbs)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home