Monday, June 15, 2009

ColorBlind

this brings back good old memories of the 90's/early 2000

i just so love the movie cruel intentions; the plot is twisted as it is. the highlight of 1999, whenever i watch it again and again. scenes that makes your heart go ... blank. really, it is something you would want to watch.

OST for Cruel Intentions:

fatboy slim - praise you
blur - coffee & tv
day one - bedroom dancing
counting crows - colorblind
kristen barry - ordinary life
marcy playground - comin up from behind
skunk anansie - secretly
craig armstrong f/ elizabeth fraser - this love
aimee mann - you could make a killing
faithless - addictive
abra moore- trip on love
bare jr. - you blew me off
the verve - bitter sweet symphony
placebo - every you and every me



======================
Counting Crows - Colorblind

I am colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside
I am ready
I am taffy stuck and tongue tied
Stutter shook and uptight
Pull me out from inside
I am ready
I am fine

I am covered in skin
No one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside
I am folded and unfolded and unfolding
I am colorblind
Coffee black and egg white
Pull me out from inside
I am ready
I am fine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home