My Aim Is True

I’m not going to get too sentimental like those other sticker valentines, Sometimes I wish that I could stop you from talking when I hear the silly things that you say. I think somebody better put out the big light,’cause I can’t stand to see you this way.
See? it’s a fact that the only person i can argue with is you, and that spices everything between us . Whether it may be good or bad, i never seem to give up every argument that we have. That is so unusual of me, since most of the time i don’t want to stress myself of those mediocrity ideas that they throw back at me.
I know, everything has calmed down. The hostility is over, but silence is more deafening that the noise we create every time we start to open our mouths. Words can create concussions here and there but that would eventually heal, but for actions it would be a never ending infection that cannot be healed and would penetrate deeper until one of us would say ” i give up”.
It became a tapestry of stories intertwined leading one story to another… Can we go back to the start?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home