Blame my Memories
it's time to let go of things that has ended a few years ago. there's no need to cry over spilled milk, even if somethings/ some feelings didn't have any closure. failure is not an option it happens, let go and if it doesn't try again and again til your so sick of that situation, regret and pain. it is the only way for salvation, salvation of having the feeling of being content and happy. err, i guess being "happy" would just be the right word to describe it. i think no one would ever be content or so i thought.
nobody wants to be stuck in the same merry-go-round. move out of your comfort zone, exceed your limits and break free of the norms that you grew up following. now is the time to scream that ' I'm already over you' and this time you ain't turning back. Moving forward is your only option and your future is what matters.
as my new mantra goes "I'll challenge my hands until i can grasp it"
Cheers to the New Year 2009. I'll be looking forward for the tears, pain and laughter...
nobody wants to be stuck in the same merry-go-round. move out of your comfort zone, exceed your limits and break free of the norms that you grew up following. now is the time to scream that ' I'm already over you' and this time you ain't turning back. Moving forward is your only option and your future is what matters.
as my new mantra goes "I'll challenge my hands until i can grasp it"
Cheers to the New Year 2009. I'll be looking forward for the tears, pain and laughter...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home