Monday, October 20, 2008

That Says It All....

"we followed the rules, and we got screwed"


thinking about it... i never followed conformity... although, if it is really needed or if my ass is on the line already i think I'll follow...ehem, that was my thoughts back then... now, that i have recently resigned from my previous job, i think doing nothing is worse than going to work and cursing yourself why your still there.

On a Lighter Note:

I'm always online checking emails, my social networks, online games and "ym-ing". I know that she's pre - occupying my mind right now but come to think about it,i don't want to make her my world. I still have other things to think and give importance as well. Whenever we got out with her friends they always ask me :

"So, are you in a commitment now? Or you'll just be exclusively dating all your lives?"
*Blank face for me and never said a word and walked away*

Whoa, now that got me off - guard i never thought about it. For the past 2 months we've been seeing each other for coffee or late night dinners somewhere in the metro. Knowing myself as what I've already mentioned over and over esp. in this blog that I am an emotional cripple just by mentioning the word "relationship or commitments" scares the living daylights out of me. She knows. So, I guess that is the reason why Fate brought us to each others arms again because of that idea. But since your out of town and visiting your parents and loved ones back in CDO.... wheeee, this sounds so cheesy "I Miss You Already"

Anyway, i chanced upon this song in youtube. Eva Avila - Fallin' For You it's an RNB-ish song but it's a good one. check the lyrics, ayt? Email me back once you've read this blog. Wahaha, oh i know you will. I have so much to tell that this space won't be enough to cover all the stuff I want to tell you. So, please go home soon right? Ü By the way when you get home, there's a band i want you to check out or we can check them out, the bands name is Nyctinasty they're like the girl version of Typecast. They're good i tell yah...

posted is the lyrics:

Fallin' For You - Eva Avila

I'm falling for you
I'm falling for you
I'm falling for you

I have got a sweet obsession
You have captured my attention
How am I gon' get me through the day?

Tried to get you out my mind
But damn, you creep in every time
Oh boy, I never thought I'd feel this way

[Chorus:]
Cuz you got my head a-spinning
just like a carousel
Thinking of you every minute,
I know it's crazy
but true
I'm fa-la-la-la-falling for you
Kind of like a constant craving,
I'm underneath
your spell
Baby there ain't no escaping;
I know it's crazy
but true
Fa-la-la-la-falling for you

Why'd you have to touch me like you do?
You know there's no resisting you
I feel a shiver every time

I'm saying whoa! Baby, what you doing to me?
Out of control! And it's taking over me
Gotta let you know! I ain't gonna give up till
you're mine

[Chorus:]
Cuz you got my head a-spinning
just like a carousel
Thinking of you every minute,
I know it's crazy
but true
I'm fa-la-la-la-falling for you
Kind of like a constant craving,
I'm underneath your spell
Baby there ain't no escaping;
I know it's crazy but true
Fa-la-la-la-falling for you

You got me falling for you baby
And I don't know what I'm gon' do
You got me crawling; I'm falling falling falling
for you
You got me falling for you baby
And I don't know what I'm gon' do
You got me crawling
I'm falling falling falling for you

[Chorus:]
Cuz you got my head a-spinning just like a
carousel
Thinking of you every minute,
I know it's crazy
but true
I'm fa-la-la-la-falling for you
Kind of like a constant craving,
I'm underneath
your spell
Baby there ain't no escaping;
I know it's crazy
but true
Fa-la-la-la-falling for you

You got me falling for you baby
And I don't know what I'm gon' do
You got me crawling; I'm falling falling falling
for you
You got me falling for you baby
And I don't know what I'm gon' do
You got me crawling
I'm falling falling falling for you

I'm falling for you
I'm falling for you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home