Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Should I Stay or Should I Go????

"Pls. stop asking me questions!!!" geez, i ain't turning back and i ain't gonna eat my pride. I already made up my mind. I'm not happy anymore, plus the way I'm seeing things now...It would just get worse.

The margin of error would be high come this holiday season, so now i just want to say "good luck" and "good riddance" to me. I know, I'm getting to be a pain in the butt for that i do not care at all...

For the French Supe, you won't be seeing my face anymore... i think you should be planning a party now, like i would care...not!

It would be a waste of time and effort if I'm going to stay longer since everybody's leaving anyway... there is no reason for me to stay. As for my friends, you have my number... so know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home