Monday, September 29, 2008

It's a long drive to "Vegas Skies"....

I'm feeling all cheery today which I find so weird, since most of the time I'm being in my "all time low". I think this week might end up as a good one. But nevertheless, i shouldn't expect anything at all since it might turn out the opposite way.
The sudden rush of things, it is so overwhelming.... truly it is. Or it could be my "........" oh sheesh, you already know who you are and i know you have been reading my posts for quite some time now.

By the way, i think I have saved enough money for my Singapore trip next year. wupee!!! Guys (Karen and Ivy) you'll be seeing me soon.


============================================

on my playlists:

vegas skies - the cab
make it mine - jason mraz

uy, feelings ko talaga pinaglalaruan lang ako... let's see what happens sweety. The word commitment has been erased from my vocabulary, I already told you a few times already that I am an "emotional cripple"... let's hope for the better ok????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home