Au Revoir!
Come October time, I'll be counting the days left i have with the company. A lot of things are going inside this head of mine... questions on where to go next, when shall i start to find a new career and why am i really leaving... So, should i go ahead and sever the ties i had with the people i just recently met? I'm just trying to avoid being in a "depression"mode whenever i'm alone....
Really now? crazy thoughts have pre - occupied my thoughts lately. I know you were just trying to help me sort out things, but you know me better than the rest. What do you think i should do? I wonder... Heck, i'm just repeating myself here...
=======================================
Just a thought... i want to compare a friend of mine and her "whatever" to Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson. hahaha... now i'm laughing about it now.
=======================================
On a lighter note:
Dang! ADMU won now that sucks! But HOORAH to SAN BEDA!!! woot! go go go my dear alma mater!
on my playlist:
until the end of time - justine timberlake & beyonce
like a star - corrine bailey rae
heaven - los lonely boys
i kissed a girl - katy perry (beat that huh?!)
Really now? crazy thoughts have pre - occupied my thoughts lately. I know you were just trying to help me sort out things, but you know me better than the rest. What do you think i should do? I wonder... Heck, i'm just repeating myself here...
=======================================
Just a thought... i want to compare a friend of mine and her "whatever" to Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson. hahaha... now i'm laughing about it now.
=======================================
On a lighter note:
Dang! ADMU won now that sucks! But HOORAH to SAN BEDA!!! woot! go go go my dear alma mater!
on my playlist:
until the end of time - justine timberlake & beyonce
like a star - corrine bailey rae
heaven - los lonely boys
i kissed a girl - katy perry (beat that huh?!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home