New Month? A start of a new year?
I can officially say that i am now a corporate slave, been one since i started working. Whew, one year? I didn't even noticed that I was celebrating my one year. To my batch mates who I started with day one from the people I've met along the way and now to the account I've been with for almost 6 months and counting. I cannot say that I'm going to stay there for the rest of my life but still there are opportunities waiting for me outside or if they can offer a good lateral movement for me, why not?
See how odd it is? ewww, that sounds creepy to be finally included as a young preppy professional... hey can i object to that? and can slacking be considered as a job? hmmm... let's see what would happen if i slack off for one month? hahaha....

================================
on a lighter note:
i'm currently listening to :
Dear Maria, Come In - All Time Low
Never Look Back - Still Life Projector
and i'm planning to watch the Mummy 3 and Wall-E. *_*
See how odd it is? ewww, that sounds creepy to be finally included as a young preppy professional... hey can i object to that? and can slacking be considered as a job? hmmm... let's see what would happen if i slack off for one month? hahaha....
================================
on a lighter note:
i'm currently listening to :
Dear Maria, Come In - All Time Low
Never Look Back - Still Life Projector
and i'm planning to watch the Mummy 3 and Wall-E. *_*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home