A Minute Til Midnight...
A minute until midnight and here i am still thinking about you? how are you? is he/she keeping you company right now? i just thought about you awhile ago, and i was just thinking what if i asked you out for coffee? hell no, i ain't gonna ask you out for a movie that is so high - "schoolish". A poetry reading perhaps? I know a good one somewhere in Katipunan, but i do not know if you even like poetry. *sigh* anyway, i guess... we'll never have the chance to hook up. Ewww, i sound so like a f*ckin' stalker here.
No one would even bother to notice me and this crowd. Not even you will notice me from this crowd. I'm just this wallflower, trust me. My tongue starts to stutter and my mouth mumbling nonsense in the air. Emotions all said in air and tomorrow would just be another day. By profession, we know each other but i want more than that. I want you to know me better and if you're my cure then i need to be cured now. You should know that you were the cause why I'm acting all jittery and my stomach filled with butterflies. Tonight, we'll see each other just hi and hello's will be exchanged nothing more and nothing less.
No matter how many cigarettes i smoke, books i read and rosaries i pray... my heart won't believe that your still here and I'm caught in the middle of it.
================================
On lighter note:
new evaluation again, so what's in store?
i changed my play list. I guess, I'm done with the "emo" contemplating.
Currently Listening to:
Still Here - Aural Float
Feels Good - David Morales (OST of Don't Mess With the Zohan)
* this Wednesday, I'm gonna try to watch Wall-E.
No one would even bother to notice me and this crowd. Not even you will notice me from this crowd. I'm just this wallflower, trust me. My tongue starts to stutter and my mouth mumbling nonsense in the air. Emotions all said in air and tomorrow would just be another day. By profession, we know each other but i want more than that. I want you to know me better and if you're my cure then i need to be cured now. You should know that you were the cause why I'm acting all jittery and my stomach filled with butterflies. Tonight, we'll see each other just hi and hello's will be exchanged nothing more and nothing less.
No matter how many cigarettes i smoke, books i read and rosaries i pray... my heart won't believe that your still here and I'm caught in the middle of it.
================================
On lighter note:
new evaluation again, so what's in store?
i changed my play list. I guess, I'm done with the "emo" contemplating.
Currently Listening to:
Still Here - Aural Float
Feels Good - David Morales (OST of Don't Mess With the Zohan)
* this Wednesday, I'm gonna try to watch Wall-E.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home