I look at the stars....
I look at the stars, i hope you see them too... I miss you.
I had a dream about you. I certainly miss you, wasn't able to keep track of the time when i used to make you laugh with my silly jokes. My annoying questions that no matter how you tried to be irritated by it, you just can't because i know that i was just playing. Conversations that would last until the wee hours of the morning and dreams that you wanted to be this and to accomplish that.
From you i learned the art of waiting and that patience was a virtue, and your a habit i just cannot break. Oh jeez, i know that you know that already and that i need not say it anymore. Then, I'd wake up tomorrow with this memory in mind.
These words will come out naturally as already mentioned a hundred times.
=================================
on a lighter note:
after one year of not playing the bass guitar, i started to play it again and hold it. Familiarize myself with the scales, hopefully this would prepare mo for the so-called "gig" that my friend volunteered me into. i just don't like making a fool out of myself in front those people that i do not know. *_* but just in case, i already hired the services of a friend who i know can play kick ass bass.
a new week, a new month. will i stay for another year?
on my playlist:
the juliana theory and mayday parade....
and some Hed Kandi chill out tracks.
Ü
I had a dream about you. I certainly miss you, wasn't able to keep track of the time when i used to make you laugh with my silly jokes. My annoying questions that no matter how you tried to be irritated by it, you just can't because i know that i was just playing. Conversations that would last until the wee hours of the morning and dreams that you wanted to be this and to accomplish that.
From you i learned the art of waiting and that patience was a virtue, and your a habit i just cannot break. Oh jeez, i know that you know that already and that i need not say it anymore. Then, I'd wake up tomorrow with this memory in mind.
These words will come out naturally as already mentioned a hundred times.
=================================
on a lighter note:
after one year of not playing the bass guitar, i started to play it again and hold it. Familiarize myself with the scales, hopefully this would prepare mo for the so-called "gig" that my friend volunteered me into. i just don't like making a fool out of myself in front those people that i do not know. *_* but just in case, i already hired the services of a friend who i know can play kick ass bass.
a new week, a new month. will i stay for another year?
on my playlist:
the juliana theory and mayday parade....
and some Hed Kandi chill out tracks.
Ü
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home