My Quick Get Away....
For the past few days, i went on leave which i have to beg since we're not really allowed to have a long one. Trust me, for me to be able to have my leaves approved i was like so being "good" and it was a hard thing for me to do since it was so not me.
Anyway, I'll just make it short and sweet. I will not upload my pictures of my trip on my social network sites since the trip i made was simply for my eyes only. I need not share the experience i had. *_* bleh =p It's not that i am being selfish, but there are just somethings that needs to be kept privately. The memories are all in film, I'd rather go old school. Taking photographs are far better than taking pictures. Those memories printed in film are kept with care than letting people see what stupidity or something nice you've done. The printed images will be kept in one album about my mishaps, success, laughter and sorrow, these i will show to my nieces and nephews or kids even (the question is if I'm going to have one *_* hahaha....)
Surfing in La Union was the best, Thanks kuya Anthony for the free lodging, our 6 hr trip was all worth it even though it was for only a day and half. I love the sweet smell of the ocean air in the morning. *_* C-bay will always have 3 cheers for the night i spent bar hopping there, people from all walks of life was there. Some were sober and some were so uber-ly drunk. Simply put, crazy and fun!!!
I do not care if i have to spend some more definitely I'll be coming back soon. *_* maybe after La Union i could try Baler, Aurora. I heard the swells there are freaking crazy and dangerous just the way i like it.
Anyway, I'll just make it short and sweet. I will not upload my pictures of my trip on my social network sites since the trip i made was simply for my eyes only. I need not share the experience i had. *_* bleh =p It's not that i am being selfish, but there are just somethings that needs to be kept privately. The memories are all in film, I'd rather go old school. Taking photographs are far better than taking pictures. Those memories printed in film are kept with care than letting people see what stupidity or something nice you've done. The printed images will be kept in one album about my mishaps, success, laughter and sorrow, these i will show to my nieces and nephews or kids even (the question is if I'm going to have one *_* hahaha....)
Surfing in La Union was the best, Thanks kuya Anthony for the free lodging, our 6 hr trip was all worth it even though it was for only a day and half. I love the sweet smell of the ocean air in the morning. *_* C-bay will always have 3 cheers for the night i spent bar hopping there, people from all walks of life was there. Some were sober and some were so uber-ly drunk. Simply put, crazy and fun!!!
I do not care if i have to spend some more definitely I'll be coming back soon. *_* maybe after La Union i could try Baler, Aurora. I heard the swells there are freaking crazy and dangerous just the way i like it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home