How to Get Venus...
I'm going to try Cabal.ph by e-Games.ph but there is no assurance that I'm going to like the game since I'm new and i will try to familiarize myself with this new game. But it doesn't mean that i would forget about my characters in Audition, nah i certainly won't.
In addition, since I've already registered to the new game. i am now trying to log in to the Venus server in which i am having a hard time because it's bloody full. Maybe, i will try logging in next weekend. *_*
==========================================
after a long weekend, it's time for work again. The annoyingly monotonous routine, so am i ready? the brain is not functioning so boo hoo to them. hahaha...
in my playlist:
say anything - resounding
escape the fate - not good enough
crash car burn - serenade
the forecast - these lights
"i can see you but i can't touch you..."
In addition, since I've already registered to the new game. i am now trying to log in to the Venus server in which i am having a hard time because it's bloody full. Maybe, i will try logging in next weekend. *_*
==========================================
after a long weekend, it's time for work again. The annoyingly monotonous routine, so am i ready? the brain is not functioning so boo hoo to them. hahaha...
in my playlist:
say anything - resounding
escape the fate - not good enough
crash car burn - serenade
the forecast - these lights
"i can see you but i can't touch you..."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home