Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wedding of the Month...

"Best Wishes to the Newly Wed...

boo hoo for me if i wasn't able to attend one of your monumental moments in your life...

too bad for me if i was not there to witness the joining of two destined souls...

fate led you to each other and fate will always be there for the rest of your lives...

blessed be always...."

- err i regret when i wasn't able to attend your wedding today. oh I'm sure, it's one those solemn moments and i am happy for you. But i really did plan to go if it wasn't for our driver and my wonderful(?) mum said sarcastically of course. i even bought a formal wear for your wedding and all they have to do was ruin it in a matter of minutes. how lucky can i be?

Speaking of, i just noticed that the whole month of June all the bad luck and mishaps have happened. Let me cite some examples, first i lost one of my favorite jacket which i had for almost 6 months, then when i had my laundry done two weeks ago the laundry shop lost my vintage gray sweatshirt. hopefully, July would be good to me since I'll be needing it. MY work is really stressing me out and here i am trying to stay calm and be cool about it which by the way I'm trying very hard to do. I don't want to snap because it may lead to something very nasty that i might regret doing in the end.

==========================================

btw:
i do not think that Wanted is a good movie... in my own opinion i guess i didn't like how the movie ended esp. if your an Angelina Jolie fan, this movie you shouldn't see. (trust me)

my nonsensical thoughts are as follows:


I'll take you out though I'm hardly worth your time....

And you want to be dressed in poetry
But imagery doesn't fit
And you want resizing
But darling dear get a grip
Dazaam

safe ride - cute is what we aim for

I've buried my heart in exchange for the pain of believing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home