Ode to MY Jacket...
“I can’t cry alone and I’m weak, I hate myself.
I’ve buried my heart in exchange for the pain of believing…”
I am now mourning for the loss of my jacket; it was a good six months that I had that comfy and reliable jacket of mine. It maybe a short span of time but I really liked my black jacket. Just like my jacket; someone I know of is sad because someone important (and when I say important; she really is important) to her and has no choice but to go since her dad was marrying her step mom in a different place.
Whether it maybe a thing or a live person you’ll know how important their existence means when you no longer see it or touch it. For now; no words would comfort what you feel… in a matter of days you’ll re-think everything that you have decided for the past few days. Then you’ll realize that you and Nikki looked good together; it’s like half of your heart was taken and I understand that your finding ways to try and make things normal even though in reality your not doing ok. Cry like you never cried before; it only shows that you’re hurting as well. Write your feelings in paper not in air; don’t turn to alcohol or to other people who you think would fill in to what Nikki had left. At that moment, you’ll notice normalcy will take place. She’ll be back or you’ll decide to follow her as well. Try to be strong for her; for she has no one she could talk to there unlike you who have friends and a family who cares deeply for you.
Just as what I said to you; I’ll be doing the same thing. Eventually, I’ll pick up with the pieces I’ve lost. A new jacket will replace the old one, but it will not be the same it will be a different comfort and a different feeling. Things happen for a reason and there are no accidents. MY ode is almost done; let the natural forces take their rightful places for I will not regret nor cry about this anymore. Let tomorrow be a new day… I rest my piece. Done.
I’ve buried my heart in exchange for the pain of believing…”
I am now mourning for the loss of my jacket; it was a good six months that I had that comfy and reliable jacket of mine. It maybe a short span of time but I really liked my black jacket. Just like my jacket; someone I know of is sad because someone important (and when I say important; she really is important) to her and has no choice but to go since her dad was marrying her step mom in a different place.
Whether it maybe a thing or a live person you’ll know how important their existence means when you no longer see it or touch it. For now; no words would comfort what you feel… in a matter of days you’ll re-think everything that you have decided for the past few days. Then you’ll realize that you and Nikki looked good together; it’s like half of your heart was taken and I understand that your finding ways to try and make things normal even though in reality your not doing ok. Cry like you never cried before; it only shows that you’re hurting as well. Write your feelings in paper not in air; don’t turn to alcohol or to other people who you think would fill in to what Nikki had left. At that moment, you’ll notice normalcy will take place. She’ll be back or you’ll decide to follow her as well. Try to be strong for her; for she has no one she could talk to there unlike you who have friends and a family who cares deeply for you.
Just as what I said to you; I’ll be doing the same thing. Eventually, I’ll pick up with the pieces I’ve lost. A new jacket will replace the old one, but it will not be the same it will be a different comfort and a different feeling. Things happen for a reason and there are no accidents. MY ode is almost done; let the natural forces take their rightful places for I will not regret nor cry about this anymore. Let tomorrow be a new day… I rest my piece. Done.
2 Comments:
your right about that..
you cant easily replaced something na na-attach na sayo..
:)
yeah, though i'm still back tracking where i placed my jacket... *_*
Post a Comment
<< Home