Hey, I should be done with my Teenage Angst...
Sunday 5.24 am May 25, 2008
I couldn’t believe it; I’m really joining the account outing today. This is so not me, really not me. Hay. The reason why I joined that company outing was I thought that she was also joining the out of town trip but to my disappointment she was not there. What a waste of time… Anyway, I have no choice I was already there so moving forward I will try to enjoy and bask in the sun which eventually didn’t happen since I was so drunk during our first night there. In addition, I think that my name is already banned in that resort because I so freaking wasted that we have to change linens. Hahaha… as my office mate would put it… ( I am such an “alagain – meaning I am such a baby that I need so much attention when I am drunk) but thanks for the care though, really appreciate it.
Now back to reality, the day after that company outing so many things have happened that some are already making “tsismis” of what happened there. Like, this person hooked up with another person, that someone was really gay but keeps denying it and all the people there are sore losers. Hayz, so that’s what you call reality bites.
Saturday June 07, 2008
The so-called team building. I intentionally ditched since I was not feeling the people that were going to that some videoke bar near our workplace. I guess, I was just too stressed out that I’d rather stay at home; think what I’m going to do later this evening which up until now I still don’t know what to do since I haven’t had my sleep yet. This is so frustrating that I really want to do something but I just couldn’t figure out what it is. Do I really want to sleep or I want to do something else?
Anyway, my brain now is half asleep probably this is an indication that I am getting sleepy and tired already. But to be honest, I am getting bored already from my work because it is always the same thing and I hate this I am the opposite of monotonous routine. I want to venture to other things…FATES you decide coz my just buying my time here…
Wish me LUCK….
I couldn’t believe it; I’m really joining the account outing today. This is so not me, really not me. Hay. The reason why I joined that company outing was I thought that she was also joining the out of town trip but to my disappointment she was not there. What a waste of time… Anyway, I have no choice I was already there so moving forward I will try to enjoy and bask in the sun which eventually didn’t happen since I was so drunk during our first night there. In addition, I think that my name is already banned in that resort because I so freaking wasted that we have to change linens. Hahaha… as my office mate would put it… ( I am such an “alagain – meaning I am such a baby that I need so much attention when I am drunk) but thanks for the care though, really appreciate it.
Now back to reality, the day after that company outing so many things have happened that some are already making “tsismis” of what happened there. Like, this person hooked up with another person, that someone was really gay but keeps denying it and all the people there are sore losers. Hayz, so that’s what you call reality bites.
Saturday June 07, 2008
The so-called team building. I intentionally ditched since I was not feeling the people that were going to that some videoke bar near our workplace. I guess, I was just too stressed out that I’d rather stay at home; think what I’m going to do later this evening which up until now I still don’t know what to do since I haven’t had my sleep yet. This is so frustrating that I really want to do something but I just couldn’t figure out what it is. Do I really want to sleep or I want to do something else?
Anyway, my brain now is half asleep probably this is an indication that I am getting sleepy and tired already. But to be honest, I am getting bored already from my work because it is always the same thing and I hate this I am the opposite of monotonous routine. I want to venture to other things…FATES you decide coz my just buying my time here…
Wish me LUCK….
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home