Regal Shocker from the Drama Queen...
From:http://caitypong.livejournal.com/
title : Monday, November 7th, 2005 1:00 pm the pupung lament and never ending band bashing
let me quote this:
"And back now to our regular programming.... I don't wanna see some of my old friends anymore. I know, I know I'm a bad human being. And no, the reason I don't want to hang out with them anymore isn't because I think I'm above them. It's just that I think we don't share the same interests anymore. Sure, blowing your brains out drinking until 4am was fun for like 5 seconds but c'mon, when you have work the next day, is it really wise to come to work with a hangover, I mean, how will you be able to work? And yes I'm concentrating on doing good now, so alcohol is definitely not on my priority list. Whatever happened to having fun even while staying in? And I just don't consider it fun anymore to act all stupid and complain about your parents or your life all the time. My teen angst ran out about 2 years ago and I really don't think that blaming your parents or anyone else about how you turn out is the best thing to do to make you feel better about yourself. And I don't think it's fun to make a person who you consider as your friend feel guilty about not wanting to drink to death anymore (Which is actually a good thing)or having different interests. I can't even have a decent conversation about say movies or music without drawing blank faces. All they want to do is reminisce about the old days when we were mad at the world, the school and we didn't give a fuck about anything. Because I do give a fuck now. I do care about the consequences of my actions. And why the hell shouldn't I? Another thing, bringing up the fact that someone in the group liked you like 4 years ago even though he got shot down like 3 times is really getting old. It's not fun, it's annoying. Get over it!!!!
It just pisses me off the way they always lay this guilt trip on me. Hey, I'd understand if someone else was feeling the same thing. To each her own. Oh well, gotta get back to work. "
* it was a freakin' shocker on how a person you've known for 4 yrs. would rant something like this on her blogsite? (to think i chanced upon it and she wrote this for almost 3 yrs now) no wonder she doesn't give a shit if there is a get together or something for that matter within our group. hmmm... i really feel disappointed. The difference of interests are there but want bonded us in the first place was the friendship during those formative years of "our- not-so-good-ol-days" but if it is the basis of how you form your friendship with someone...then i guess you did the right thing. But then again it was better to tell us about it rather than making us feel stupid that you're just busy with your effin work right now. By writing something bad about your circle of friends is a cowardly act... i just don't really get the point of not telling us about this in the first place, don't you trust us? hmmm... i think i answered my own question. Fine you have severed the ties! For that i won't even care anymore.
However, I want to ask you this; is it really hard to tell how you feel and that you don't want to hang out with us anymore? Coz i'll understand why. no questions asked. anyway, i've got nothing else to say... "You just think too highly of yourself.."
title : Monday, November 7th, 2005 1:00 pm the pupung lament and never ending band bashing
let me quote this:
"And back now to our regular programming.... I don't wanna see some of my old friends anymore. I know, I know I'm a bad human being. And no, the reason I don't want to hang out with them anymore isn't because I think I'm above them. It's just that I think we don't share the same interests anymore. Sure, blowing your brains out drinking until 4am was fun for like 5 seconds but c'mon, when you have work the next day, is it really wise to come to work with a hangover, I mean, how will you be able to work? And yes I'm concentrating on doing good now, so alcohol is definitely not on my priority list. Whatever happened to having fun even while staying in? And I just don't consider it fun anymore to act all stupid and complain about your parents or your life all the time. My teen angst ran out about 2 years ago and I really don't think that blaming your parents or anyone else about how you turn out is the best thing to do to make you feel better about yourself. And I don't think it's fun to make a person who you consider as your friend feel guilty about not wanting to drink to death anymore (Which is actually a good thing)or having different interests. I can't even have a decent conversation about say movies or music without drawing blank faces. All they want to do is reminisce about the old days when we were mad at the world, the school and we didn't give a fuck about anything. Because I do give a fuck now. I do care about the consequences of my actions. And why the hell shouldn't I? Another thing, bringing up the fact that someone in the group liked you like 4 years ago even though he got shot down like 3 times is really getting old. It's not fun, it's annoying. Get over it!!!!
It just pisses me off the way they always lay this guilt trip on me. Hey, I'd understand if someone else was feeling the same thing. To each her own. Oh well, gotta get back to work. "
* it was a freakin' shocker on how a person you've known for 4 yrs. would rant something like this on her blogsite? (to think i chanced upon it and she wrote this for almost 3 yrs now) no wonder she doesn't give a shit if there is a get together or something for that matter within our group. hmmm... i really feel disappointed. The difference of interests are there but want bonded us in the first place was the friendship during those formative years of "our- not-so-good-ol-days" but if it is the basis of how you form your friendship with someone...then i guess you did the right thing. But then again it was better to tell us about it rather than making us feel stupid that you're just busy with your effin work right now. By writing something bad about your circle of friends is a cowardly act... i just don't really get the point of not telling us about this in the first place, don't you trust us? hmmm... i think i answered my own question. Fine you have severed the ties! For that i won't even care anymore.
However, I want to ask you this; is it really hard to tell how you feel and that you don't want to hang out with us anymore? Coz i'll understand why. no questions asked. anyway, i've got nothing else to say... "You just think too highly of yourself.."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home