It's been tad tiring and boring....
Last Friday's production was really crazy, i was really expecting that i'll be given a behavioral warning for not informing my supervisor about giving a $50 discount to a customer. But heck, despite what i did a few weeks ago... it's like nothing happened. Hello? i was so waiting for it because i am tad bored with what i am doing now. Knowing myself, i can easily let go of something i am not happy about.... but guess what happened, instead of having a dreaded weekend...heck, after they talked about what has happened it's like nothing has happened. The whole thing just went "poof".
Hey! i need something to spice things up and why don't you give that to me... the rest of my batch mates were given a behavioral warning. Why not me? instead my supervisor even asked me that i should apply for a quality assurance position. Like it is the least position I'd ever apply for because IT IS BORING!! I want my brain to work and not let it rot and be stagnant.
Hay, i think life's pulling my leg again...
1. I do not like to kiss my boss' ass
2. I am an individual
3. I do not want to be stuck into something that i am not happy about.
4. I am a rebellious one so obeying rules is not my cup of tea
5. I do not like to kiss my boss' ass (err, i already mentioned that right? )
===================================
on a lighter note:
did i mention that a few days prior to this mishap, something "uber-ly" wonderful happened.
the "twit" hugged me like we are so friggin' close. and that somehow completed my week, wish it could happen again. She even called me sweet, to heck with that? *_* hehehehe... pwede isa pa mademoiselle?
remember:
0916-321-2843
seller's number of zen usb charger
Hey! i need something to spice things up and why don't you give that to me... the rest of my batch mates were given a behavioral warning. Why not me? instead my supervisor even asked me that i should apply for a quality assurance position. Like it is the least position I'd ever apply for because IT IS BORING!! I want my brain to work and not let it rot and be stagnant.
Hay, i think life's pulling my leg again...
1. I do not like to kiss my boss' ass
2. I am an individual
3. I do not want to be stuck into something that i am not happy about.
4. I am a rebellious one so obeying rules is not my cup of tea
5. I do not like to kiss my boss' ass (err, i already mentioned that right? )
===================================
on a lighter note:
did i mention that a few days prior to this mishap, something "uber-ly" wonderful happened.
the "twit" hugged me like we are so friggin' close. and that somehow completed my week, wish it could happen again. She even called me sweet, to heck with that? *_* hehehehe... pwede isa pa mademoiselle?
remember:
0916-321-2843
seller's number of zen usb charger
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home