A Place on Solid Ground...
today is the day... you march on ahead, spotlights on you now. So you wait in line, your name called out loud in the hall's big speakers. Your up there, wearing your academe uniform, you move your tassel to the right. The piece of paper that you have received is just a piece of paper that represents the time when lady academe was there during your formative years to the day when you had your first love and finally when you just realized that your walking towards hell... (hehehe, i meant the real world)
no more spoon feeding, your all alone now... the wild and harsh reality will eventually get to you.. you just wait and see...I am not scaring you, I've been there done that and there is no turning back unless you want to crawl back to your mother's womb.
enough said... this is your day and i don't want to ruin it... Do Enjoy!!!
no more spoon feeding, your all alone now... the wild and harsh reality will eventually get to you.. you just wait and see...I am not scaring you, I've been there done that and there is no turning back unless you want to crawl back to your mother's womb.
enough said... this is your day and i don't want to ruin it... Do Enjoy!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home