||Let's Have a Blast||
While I'm splurging my pay here in Batangas, I'm thinking about you now and the things you told me yesterday afternoon... why do i feel like I'm caught in a predicament that i can't seem to get out of?
What changed your mind, i really want to know the reason/s... or maybe this is bull crap? why do you have to comeback after 3 years? you got me confused, all of a sudden i feel like I'm going back to the things i hated the most. The reason i never tried to be in a relationship again was you making me feel like I'm useless or never somebody's worth.
I want you to think about this since I'm having doubts in all of these. You can't bribe me with things or for your time, i never asked this to happen. I never asked you to do this. You made things happen between the two of us... Are you not afraid that i may not return the feelings that you are showing now??? I am not the same person you used to know before...
====================
on a lighter note:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! another year has passed, i am blessed with the things and opportunities that i have right now. I am thankful for the people around me, showing me love and support all throughout my endeavors.
Let's cross our fingers that this continue for the longest time ever!!! ^_^
Cheers to 2008!!!! oh by the way, this would be my first time to celebrate my New Year in the office.... wahaha.....
What changed your mind, i really want to know the reason/s... or maybe this is bull crap? why do you have to comeback after 3 years? you got me confused, all of a sudden i feel like I'm going back to the things i hated the most. The reason i never tried to be in a relationship again was you making me feel like I'm useless or never somebody's worth.
I want you to think about this since I'm having doubts in all of these. You can't bribe me with things or for your time, i never asked this to happen. I never asked you to do this. You made things happen between the two of us... Are you not afraid that i may not return the feelings that you are showing now??? I am not the same person you used to know before...
====================
on a lighter note:
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!! another year has passed, i am blessed with the things and opportunities that i have right now. I am thankful for the people around me, showing me love and support all throughout my endeavors.
Let's cross our fingers that this continue for the longest time ever!!! ^_^
Cheers to 2008!!!! oh by the way, this would be my first time to celebrate my New Year in the office.... wahaha.....
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home