Monday, November 26, 2007

It's A Good Hurt

Do you think what we have right now would transcend to something beautiful?


We just went out to have coffee, that's all right? No more hang ups about what we have from the past? I have moved on, no more feelings or whatsoever that I could give to you? (Or is that what I think?)


Coffee has intoxicated me last night that somehow i forgot that i am not in a commitment anymore that what we had was a thing of the past. The cigarette smokes might have blinded me in believing that we could be something again. But what got me was you insisting that I am yours and never to leave me again as you did before...


I think this is a Good Hurt...More of "Friends With Benefits" why not have this instead? I think things would work out this way rather than ending up in hurting ourselves with indiscretion and unfaithfulness..


oh you know who you are....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home