I got the L Fever!
So we've put an end to it this time,I'm no longer yours and your no longer mine.You said this hill looks far to steep,If I'm not even sureIts me you wanna keepAnd its been 10 days without you in my reachAnd the only time I've touched you is in my sleepBut time has changedNothing at allYou 're still the only one that feels like homeI tried cutting the ropesAnd I let you go,But you're still the only one that feels like home.You won't talk me into it next timeIf I'm going awayYour hearts coming tooCos I miss your hands I miss your faceWhen I get back lets disappear without a trace But time has changedNothing at allYou're still the only one that feels like homeI tried cutting the ropesTried letting go,But you're still the only one that feels like home.So tell me did you really thinkAhh, tell me did you really think I had goneWhen you couldn't see me anymoreWhen you couldn't. Cos baby time has changed nothing at allyou're still the only one that feels like homeAnd oh I tried cutting the ropesI let you goBut you're still the only one that feels like homeYeah you're still the only one that feels like homeYou're still the only one I've gotta love....
True...true..sniff sniff....
go go L world!!! Missy Higgins - Ten Days
True...true..sniff sniff....
go go L world!!! Missy Higgins - Ten Days
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home