Now, this is what you call a writer’s block. I can’t think of anything now. Maybe this is the effect of a few bottles of Red Horse that’s kicking my brain right now. I’ve been staring this blank page for almost 30 minutes already. Got nothing to write….
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
About Me
- Name: bughaw na langit
- Location: Timog Katagalugan, Philippines
the academe's wasted talent +certified "loser"+music addict +techy moron+sunset walkway's band leader + crammer + turning into a lit. junkie+working for some Company+wave catcher + If I am given a million, I would mos def gonna travel the 7,107 islands.
Previous Posts
- Phak it!!! Rockstar Wanna - be
- Blah, Blah...
- I am LUCIFER!!! yet I am CALM!!!
- So you think i'm an idiot
- Looking for a HED KANDI Beach House 04.04 CD
- i have become a surfing addict....
- and YES, i have become a certified LOSER!!!!
- On the road of Redemption
- The Delusional Mind of a 3 year old child
- Guilty Conscience
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home