So you think i'm an idiot
Nothing new has happened for this past few days, I am only preparing myself to be in the in corporate world. Am I ready to embrace the reality of working and hoping to land a job in the ruthless call center environment? Ah, let the Fates decide…but as of the moment I hope that the money I’ll be getting is not all B.U.L.L. coz if that happens…waaahhhh….my financial paucity would definitely kill me. I need a job as soon as possible!!!! Anyone who wants to venture into buying and selling and get me as a partner???
ahhhh!!! Finals na pala namin next week, and my brain is still floating somewhere??? wish ko lang na makapasa pa ako... hay ewan!
ahhhh!!! Finals na pala namin next week, and my brain is still floating somewhere??? wish ko lang na makapasa pa ako... hay ewan!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home