Monday, October 17, 2005

Blah, Blah...

I can feel the changing season already, December is just a few months away. But I don’t think that the holiday season is nearing. I have gone bored with all the “usuals”, I want to explore and I want to learn. Ever since, I became too “serious” with all the things surrounding me it’s as if I lost that vivid imagination I used to have. I used not to care before with what life has to throw at me. I am not pessimistic before…I used to be that cheerful, carefree and optimistic being. But now that I am exposed with the realities of sheer hatred, corrupted souls and sexual obsessions have I become one of them? Have I let my guard down from these viruses?
Time is playing games with me, winding the clock key faster than I could have expected. It is unfair! So unfair, my mind is young, so many experiences to mold it to make sound decisions after. But no, my mind is young but my body belongs to a 30 year – old woman…ahhhh!!!!!!! No! I don’t want this to happen! Spare me time to enjoy this I want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home