Thursday, September 15, 2005

On the road of Redemption

An apology

To the people I have hurt , I wanna give my sincerest apologies…or I mean, no apologies can be accepted since what I did was you never thought I’d ever do. I can no longer show my face to you. You have shown me your kindness but I have never returned something good…something you can be proud of; I was a failure and I know that. For all the times you have shown and the encouragement to exceed my abilities as a student within the realm of your academic institution. But I have failed you and I cannot bear the embarrassment that have given unto you and unto me. Thus, I have decided that I should better leave and start my life anew.
I have learned the things the hard way, I truly deserve this. I cannot blame anyone but myself. I cannot continue anymore, I have to move on…but to move on in another academic realm. A fresh start for this lost sheep. I cannot bear the experience of being there with the given fact that you protected and defended my dignity which contrary to what I did. I am to blame with all of these.
My parents who have invested in providing a good education for my future, I am sorry for breaking all those dreams of yours. I am not even worthy to face you. I have to redeem myself in my own way. I should value the hardships you have gone through. I am not even worthy to be called as your child. Deeply in my heart I apologize.
To my friends, that supported all through out the way, without doubts in your hearts. I thank you for the trust you have given which I destroyed. Despite what had happened you continued to be on my side…helping me to cope up with the shitty thing that I did…for that I love you all! But all I ask is to let me go for now and learn my lesson on my own.
To myself, I apologize for not giving a chance that I can be strong when I am alone. I depended on the thought of having a company is better than to have none at all. Let me prove to you that I can now do something good…for your future and my own future.
Thus, I am trying to move on…finding ways to compensate my shortcomings. I can do this, I can redeem everything for I know, and I have never doubted my capacity as an intellectual being.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technorati's Winning the Blog Search Wars
Only Technorati indexed my blog search post from yesterday so far, nearly 18 hours after I posted it.
Blogs are making lots of money on the net. Are you interested in turning yours into a money machine? This is one of the best
search engine marketing consulting online markets to be in.

The successful affiliate marketers are using the search engine marketing consulting to get their sites and blogs crawled, indexed and even ranked, at the top in the best search engines in less than one week.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home