The Delusional Mind of a 3 year old child
My personality test result...110% Accurate! (-10% Inaccurate!) You can forward this to friends or link to it from web pages.
http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=RGLD&g=2&o=3&h=154
It has been 2 and half days already since the last time I was in school. Darn it, I miss already the library which apparently is my favorite hang – out place in the campus. Since, I have been trying to lessen the cigarettes that I inhale in my body. I miss everybody, I miss using my brain to my intellectual capacity. Too bad for me, just too bad for me. Anyway, I just learned the lesson the hard way and now I’m going to find another work since I no longer receive financial support from my parents. Yes, I will work to compensate my financial shortcomings since my life is now complicated as ever. Moreover, if there was a God…nah, never mind.
-------------------
THE TERRORIZED SOUL
Anxiety Overload
It will only take a matter of time
Before I could truly say
That it was over and done
Before I could make an action
To correct everything that was wrong
I need to let go
I’ll miss the laughter that was shared
The shoulders that I’ve leaned on
The weak of heart that was encouraged
But most of all the conversations that was spent together
Life was sucked out of me
I can’t do anything right
The pain would eat me up
Causing me delusion
I’ll end it first before it engulfs me whole
No apologies can be granted to me
The gates of hell is just waiting for me
Welcoming me as I enter their ghastly realm
Cause tonight, I bid my life farewell
http://www.okcupid.com/personality?type=RGLD&g=2&o=3&h=154
It has been 2 and half days already since the last time I was in school. Darn it, I miss already the library which apparently is my favorite hang – out place in the campus. Since, I have been trying to lessen the cigarettes that I inhale in my body. I miss everybody, I miss using my brain to my intellectual capacity. Too bad for me, just too bad for me. Anyway, I just learned the lesson the hard way and now I’m going to find another work since I no longer receive financial support from my parents. Yes, I will work to compensate my financial shortcomings since my life is now complicated as ever. Moreover, if there was a God…nah, never mind.
-------------------
THE TERRORIZED SOUL
Anxiety Overload
It will only take a matter of time
Before I could truly say
That it was over and done
Before I could make an action
To correct everything that was wrong
I need to let go
I’ll miss the laughter that was shared
The shoulders that I’ve leaned on
The weak of heart that was encouraged
But most of all the conversations that was spent together
Life was sucked out of me
I can’t do anything right
The pain would eat me up
Causing me delusion
I’ll end it first before it engulfs me whole
No apologies can be granted to me
The gates of hell is just waiting for me
Welcoming me as I enter their ghastly realm
Cause tonight, I bid my life farewell
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home