HAY NAKU!!!
Sometimes when love was once lost, it can never be regained…no, no, no, it’s not about me and my failed relationships. I guess, I can relate to what happened when a friend of mine had made separate ways with her girlfriend. Yes, she = she…that does not matter nowadays right? But the question that keeps going on and on my mind is…how do I reach out to her and tell her that I’m here…ready to comfort and make her smile despite the rough time she is in right now. When I saw her yesterday by accident, I didn’t even know how or what ways do I lessen the burden of her aching heart from hurting more? My loss of words during that time…sheesh….the only help I could offer right now is the assurance of being there. Her shock absorber… (Which apparently, I am the official shock absorber of my friends). I just feel sad, since today could have been their 5th month of being together. But could real love blossom with that short span of time? Can trust and loyalty be that strong? Perhaps, or maybe not…there is still some uncertainty about each other’s feelings. Hay, hay, hay….
Kahlil Gibran: The Broken Wings
“…Solitude has soft, silky hands, but with strong fingers it grasps the heart and makes it ache with sorrow. Solitude is the ally of sorrow as well as a companion of spiritual exaltation.”
May you know that being alone can be a therapy to reflect and contemplate; but it can never take that long to regain the smile you have set aside… Smile, it’s the only remedy for you to stop hurting deep inside, even if you’re faking it. See i told you, everything's gonna be ok...and kayo na ulit...i guess, you just said those things cause your angry...but you both knew that you didn't meant it... :) I'm happy for you!!!
-------------------------------------------
Dusk
The moon will fall upon me, sharing me its eternal bliss.
Sitting there beside me, sealing my lips with your kiss
A hundred battered soldiers
I am my own shield bearer
Dull arrow points pierce thru me
Like the lie, you used to wipe my face
I am a mere mortal
All actions was made, it only meant separation
All words have been said, it was only condemnation
I am in Hades’ eternal flame
Blinded, the fool I am
Feelings no more
Dead as the Red Sea
I am me, who drowned in your carnal desires
Kahlil Gibran: The Broken Wings
“…Solitude has soft, silky hands, but with strong fingers it grasps the heart and makes it ache with sorrow. Solitude is the ally of sorrow as well as a companion of spiritual exaltation.”
May you know that being alone can be a therapy to reflect and contemplate; but it can never take that long to regain the smile you have set aside… Smile, it’s the only remedy for you to stop hurting deep inside, even if you’re faking it. See i told you, everything's gonna be ok...and kayo na ulit...i guess, you just said those things cause your angry...but you both knew that you didn't meant it... :) I'm happy for you!!!
-------------------------------------------
Dusk
The moon will fall upon me, sharing me its eternal bliss.
Sitting there beside me, sealing my lips with your kiss
A hundred battered soldiers
I am my own shield bearer
Dull arrow points pierce thru me
Like the lie, you used to wipe my face
I am a mere mortal
All actions was made, it only meant separation
All words have been said, it was only condemnation
I am in Hades’ eternal flame
Blinded, the fool I am
Feelings no more
Dead as the Red Sea
I am me, who drowned in your carnal desires
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home